How to Print a Check for a Prepayment You Enter Using the Invoice Entry Screen in Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable > A/P Transactions > Invoice Entry.
- Display the invoice that you are prepaying, or add the invoice, as usual.
- Note: If you are entering a new invoice, you must click Add after entering all the invoice information.
- Click Prepay.
- On the Prepayments screen, select the payment batch and the payment, or enter a new payment, as usual.
- Note: If you are entering a new prepayment, you must click Add after entering all the payment information
- Make sure that the Print Check option is selected for the payment.
- Click Print Check to display the Print Checks screen.
- Continue at step 5 of the following instructions for printing a check from the Payment Entry