How to post an inventory reconciliation on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Physical Inventory > Post Inventory Reconciliation.
- Specify the range of locations for which you want to post reconciliation adjustments.
- Enter the transaction date, fiscal year, and period to which you will post the transaction.
- Enter a reconciliation number and, optionally, a description or reference.
- Click Post, and then click OK on the message that appears.
- Click Close to close the Post Inventory Reconciliation screen.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.