How to Lookup the Costs of LIFO and FIFO Items on Particular Transactions on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Statistics and Inquiries > LIFO/FIFO Inquiry.
- Select the account set or sets (LIFO or FIFO) for which you want to view information.
- Specify an item number or range of item numbers.
- Select a location or locations.
- Click the Go button to view items that match the criteria you specified.
- To see more information about an item, select a row in the table, and then click the Details button. The following information is displayed for the item:
- Document number
- Quantity received and cost
- Quantity shipped and cost
- Quantity available and cost
- Below the table, additional information is displayed about items that have not yet been processed by Day End Processing.
- To return to the LIFO/FIFO Inquiry screen, click the Close button.