How to look up sales orders or purchase orders that include a particular inventory item on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Statistics and Inquiries > Item Loc. Detail Qty Inquiry.
- Select an item.
- Select a location for which you want to view sales orders quantities, or select all locations.
- Select the type of document to include in your inquiry:
- Quantity on S/O (all sales orders).
- Quantity on P/O (all purchase orders).
- Quantity Committed (documents where the item has been committed for the order).
- Click the Go button to view documents that match the criteria you specified.
- To open an order in a transaction entry screen and view additional order details, select a row, and then click the Details button.