How to Look Up Refunds in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Decide on the criteria you want to use to look up refunds
To look up refunds:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transactions > Refund Inquiry.
The A/R Refund Inquiry screen appears.
Note: By default, this screen displays all refunds.
- Specify criteria to limit the refunds that are displayed.
You can select the following criteria:
- A range of bank codes to list refunds that were processed using one of the bank codes that fall within the given range.
- A range of customer numbers to view refunds only for the customers in the specified range.
- A status to include only refunds that are outstanding, cleared, or reversed, or you can display all refunds that meet the other specified criteria.
- A payment type to include only Cash, Check, or Credit Card transaction types, or you can display all refunds that meet the other specified criteria.
- A range of refund dates to include only refunds that were entered within the specified date range.
- A range of years and periods to include only refunds that were posted within the specified year and period range.
- A range of document numbers or check numbers to limit the list to the specified range of documents or checks.
- Click the Go button.
The list of refunds is refreshed to show only those that meet the specified criteria.
- To view a refund in the A/R Refund Entry screen, select the refund on the list, and then click Document.