How to Look up Receipts in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Decide on the criteria you want to use to look for receipts.
To look up receipts:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transactions > Receipt Inquiry.
The A/R Receipt Inquiry screen appears.
Note: By default, this screen displays all receipts.
- Specify criteria to limit the receipts that are displayed.
You can select the following criteria:
- A range of bank codes to list receipts that were processed using one of the bank codes that fall within the given range.
- A range of customer numbers to view receipts only for the customers in the specified range.
Note: To include miscellaneous receipts you must use blanks in the customer number range.
- A receipt status (to include only receipts that are outstanding, cleared, or returned), or you can display all receipts that meet the other specified criteria.
- A transaction type (to include only Unapplied Cash, Prepayment, or Receipt transaction types), or you can display all receipts that meet the other specified criteria.
- A range of receipt dates to include only receipts that were entered within the specified date range.
- A range of years and periods to include only receipts that were posted within the specified year and period range.
- A range of receipt numbers to limit the list to the specified range of receipt numbers.
- Click the Go button.
The list of receipts is refreshed to show only those that meet the specified criteria.
- To view information that shows how a particular receipt was applied, select the receipt, and then click Open.
- To view a receipt in the A/R Receipt Entry screen, select the receipt, and then click Document.
- To print the Receipt Inquiry report, click Print.