How to look up posted documents on transaction screens on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Transactions.
- Select a transaction entry screen, such as Order Entry.
- If you want to view the document on the transaction entry screen, enter the document number or use the Finder to search for documents.
- If you want to drill down to a source document, use Finders, buttons, or read-only fields to find the source transaction.
- Use the Finder to search for orders, shipments, or invoices.
- After selecting a source document in a field, click the Drilldown , Zoom , or Inquiry
button beside the field to open the source document in other transaction entry and
- In some table columns, you can double-click a detail line or click the Drilldown button
in the column header to open source documents.
- Depending on the type of document you are viewing, read-only fields display information
about related documents. For example, the O/E Order Entry screen displays Last
Shipment Number and Last Invoice Number fields for the current order.