How to Look Up Customer Receipt Activity in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To look up receipts posted for a customer:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer Inquiry.
- In the Customer No. field, enter the customer number, and then press Tab.
- Click the Receipts tab, and then:
- Specify the status of the receipts you want to view.
- In the Order By Field, specify whether you want to list receipts by receipt date or by receipt number.
- Click the arrow button beside the Order By field to change the display from
ascending to descending order, or from descending to ascending order.
- In the Starting Value field, specify the date or the receipt number with which to begin the list, or leave the field blank to include all the receipts that have the specified status.
The receipts are listed in the top table on the tab. To scroll through the columns, click an arrow at one of the lower corners of the screen, or press the Tab key to move from column to column.
- Click the Go button, or press the F7 key on your keyboard.
Accounts Receivable lists the receipts in the top table on the tab.
- To scroll through the columns, click an arrow at one of the lower corners of the table, or press the Tab key to move from column to column.
- If you want to display a receipt on the A/R Receipt Entry screen, double-click the Check/Receipt No. column in the receipt line.
You can also open the Document Inquiry screen to view all the information available for the document in Accounts Receivable. See “Opening Document Inquiry from Customer Inquiry” (page 114).
- To see the documents applied to a particular receipt, select the receipt in the top table.
Accounts Receivable displays all the documents applied to the receipt in the second table.
Tip: If you change any options on this tab, click the Go button to update the display