How to look up BOMs that include a particular component item on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Statistics and Inquiries > BOM Component Usage Inquiry.
- Specify the number of the component item that you want to review. The following details are displayed for each BOM in which the component appears:
- Master item number
- Master BOM number
- Description of the BOM
- Build quantity
- Master unit of measure
- Component’s quantity in the build
- Component’s BOM number if the component is also a master item.
- To view complete BOM details, select the row with the master item number and BOM number that you want to review, and then click the Details button.