How to Look Up Account Activity or Period Statistics for a Customer in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer Inquiry.
- In the Customer No. field, enter the customer number, and then press Tab.
- Click the Comments tab.
To look up account activity or period statistics for a customer:
- In the Amounts In field, select the currency in which to display figures. You can choose Customer Currency or Functional Currency.
You can view amounts in the other currency at any time by selecting the currency from the Amounts In field.
- Click the Activity/Stats tab.
- The top table on the tab displays account activity for the current year and for the previous (last) year.
- The bottom table displays transaction statistics for the year and period that you specify.