How to List Payment Batches in Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable>A/P Transactions>Payment Batch List.
- In the Batch Number field, enter the number of a payment batch.
- Note: You cannot view a batch if you have cleared it using the Clear Deleted And Posted Batches option (on the A/P Clear History screen).
- Tip: To limit the display to batches that are open or ready to post, clear the Show Posted And Deleted Batches option.
Note: You can also print the following reports from the A/P Payment Batch List screen:
- Batch Status. To print this report, click Print Batch Status on the File menu.
- Posting Errors. To print this report, double-click in the Number Of Errors column for the error batch.
- Posting Journal. To print this report, click in the Posting Sequence Number column.