How to Invoice Recurring Charges in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Set up a recurring charge record for each customer you need to invoice on a recurring basis.
- As necessary, update recurring-charge records.
You can update charges for individual customers using the Recurring Charge Setup screen (in the Customers folder).
If you want to update charges automatically for a range of customers, use the Update Recurring Charges screen (in the Periodic Processing folder).
To invoice recurring charges:
- Open Accounts Receivable > Periodic Processing > Create Recurring Charge Batch.
- Type the run date, which Accounts Receivable uses as the document date for the generated invoices.
- Specify the type of record by which to select recurring charges for invoicing.
You can select by Recurring Charge Code, Customer Number, Customer Group, or National Account.
- Use the From and To fields to specify the range for the selected record type.
- Click Process.
After generating a batch of invoices
- Print the invoice batch listing, selecting Recurring as the batch type.
- Use the batch listing to verify the charges.
- Use the Invoice Entry screen to make any changes or corrections to the recurring charge invoices before posting them.
- Reprint the listing if you edited the batch.
- File the batch listing report.
- Post the batch.