How to Invoice a Recurring Charge Manually in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To bill manually for a recurring charge:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Recurring Charges.
- In the Recurring Charge Code field, select the code for the type of charge.
- In the Customer Number field, select the customer you want to invoice.
- Click the Create Invoice button.
- Fill in the fields on the Create Invoice screen that appears.
- Specify the date for the invoice.
- Select Next Scheduled to create an invoice using the next scheduled date
- Select Other if you want to specify a different date (for example, to reproduce an invoice that you accidentally deleted).
If you select Other, specify the invoice date in the date field that becomes available.
- Specify whether to create a new batch for the invoice, or add the invoice to an existing invoice batch.
If you select Add To An Existing Batch, type the batch number in the next field or use the Finder to select the number.
- Click Process to create the invoice, or click Cancel if you no longer want to create the invoice.