Integrate your email with Zoho CRM to provide a single space to see emails between you and your team. This removes having to log back and forth between email and Zoho CRM.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Under the Channels panel, click Email.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Choose the appropriate Popular Email Service. Choose between IMAP, POP, and API.
- Note: IMAP is recommended for most cases. It stores emails on a remote server and is necessary if you want to sync emails across multiple devices. Your emails are already backed up on IMAP.
- POP saves emails on your hard drive. This also takes up more space on your computer.
- API doesn’t store emails on a remote server.
- Under Email Sharing Permissions, choose between Public, Private, and Custom.
- Private allows only you to see emails between you and your clients.
- Public allows your team to see emails between clients.
- Custom allows you to modify permissions.
- Click Save.
If you go to your Leads tab, click on an existing profile. In the image below, the integration is boxed in yellow.