How to Install Sage Intelligence on a Workstation for Sage 300
When starting Sage Intelligence Report Manager on a Sage 300 ERP workstation, the following error message may appear:
“ActiveX component cannot create object.”
The Sage Intelligence workstation component is not installed.
To address this issue please try the following:
- Click Help in Sage 300 ERP.
- Click System Information.
- Take a note of the Program Directory.
- Browse to the Program Directory path. e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage 300 ERP.
- Open the BX##A folder.
- Open the WSSetup folder.
- Right click setup.exe and choose Run as Administrator to install the workstation setup.
Note: The above setup.exe file will need to be run on the workstation that is having the issue.