How to Import Records into Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To import account information or transactions:
- Create the file you want to import.
- Open the Accounts Receivable screen in which you maintain the data you want to import.
For example, to import customer accounts, open the A/R Customers screen.
- On the File menu, click Import.
- On the screen that appears, enter the file that contains the information you want to import, and specify the file type.
- If you previously created a template for importing, click Load Template, and then select the template file.
- Choose the fields that you want to import, and select from any other options that appear.
Tip: If you frequently import information using the same settings, you can create an export template by clicking Save Template. The next time you import the data, you can load the template rather than manually specifying settings.
- Click OK to begin importing.