How to import into Payroll Data Entry for Sage 100
How to import into Payroll Data Entry (previously PR-1031)
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
Note: You must have the Visual Integrator module.
- Expand Visual Integrator, Main and click Job Import.
- Click File Listing button and browse out to the ..MAS90\PR folder and double click the PayrollDataEntryImports.EXP file
- Click the Select All button
- Click Accept
- Click Ok to the message “Imported Jobs must be compiled before use”
- Note: The user must have Allow Supervisor Rights selected for Viusal Integrator on the Module Options tab in Role Maintenance in order to be able to “Compile” import jobs.
- Expand Visual Integrator, Main and click Import Job Maintenance.
- Click the lookup for Job Name and select applicable Import Job and click Accept.
- Click Compile button
- Click Yes at the prompt “Prepare this job for use?”
- Click No to the prompt to “Execute Job?”
- Reselect the Job Name from lookup to Execute Import Job.
- Note: Steps 7 – 11 will need to be done for all applicable Import Jobs.