How to generate inventory worksheets on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Physical Inventory > Generate Inventory Worksheet.
- Specify the range of locations and account sets for which you require the worksheet.
- Specify the order in which you want to list items on the worksheet. This is also the method by which you will select the items that you want to list. For example, you can choose a range of item categories or item numbers, or you can select a warehouse area by choosing a range of picking sequences (bin numbers).
- Enter an optional comment to be printed on the worksheet.
- Specify which items you want to include on the worksheet:
- All Items from Inventory List. Includes all the items in your inventory that are in the Sort
- In Use Items Only. Includes only the items in the Sort By range that are assigned to and
have been used in one or more transactions at the locations for which you are generating worksheets. By range.
- Items from Location Only. Includes only the items in the Sort By range that are
assigned to the locations for which you are generating worksheets.
- Note: Items are included regardless of whether they are currently allowed to be used in Inventory Control transactions.
- Select the Default Quantity On Hand option if you want Inventory Control to automatically
display the current quantity on hand in the Quantity Counted column in the Physical Inventory Quantities screen or the Inventory Counts screen when you enter counts in Inventory Control. Regardless of whether or not you select this option when you generate the inventory worksheet, you can later print the current quantity on hand on Inventory Worksheets.
- Click Generate, and then click OK from the message that appears.