How to Generate a Statement in Sage 300
- On the Excel ribbon, on the Add-Ins tab, click the arrow beside FR, and then click FR View. The G/L Financial Statement Designer screen appears.
2. Click OK to accept the default print options. The report is generated and appears in the worksheet.
3. To display values instead of formulas in the worksheet, on the Formulas tab, in the Formula Auditing group, click the Show Formulas button.
4. To preview the document, click File > Print.
5. Save your work and close the statement.