How to Filter Document Inquiry Results for the Current Customer in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To show only documents for the current customer:
- Open the A/R Document Inquiry screen.
Do one of the following:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transactions > Document Inquiry.
- On the A/R Customer Inquiry screen, click theInquiry button beside the Document Number field.
- On any Accounts Receivable transaction-entry screen, display a posted transaction, and then click the Inquiry button beside the Document Number field.
- Display a document for the customer.
The program applies the customer filter to the customer number used in the current document.
Note: If you open the A/R Document Inquiry screen from another Accounts Receivable screen, the program automatically applies the filter for the current customer.
- On the Settings menu, click Set Customer Filter.
The Set Customer Filter option is not available if:
- The Document Number field is blank. You must select a document for the customer.
- The customer filter is already applied to the current customer.
Tip: To remove the customer filter so that you can see documents for all customers, click Clear Customer Filter on the Settings menu.