To export General Ledger information, follow these general steps on Sage 300 General Ledger:
- Open the screen for the data you want to export.
- Click File > Export.
- In the Export dialog box that appears, select a file format from the Type list.
- Click Browse, and then specify the location and file to export to.
- Click the plus signs beside items that have them to expand the list of fields.
- If there are fields that you do not want to export, clear the checkbox for that field.
- Note: Items with a star beside the check mark are key fields that you must export.
- To change the criteria for exported data, click the Set Criteria button.
- Click OK to begin the export. When the export is finished, you receive a message that displays the number of records exported.