How to Export General Ledger Data in Sage 300 G/L Consolidations
- Open General Ledger > G/L Consolidations > Export.
- Note: Only one user at a time can use the G/L Consol Export screen.
- Specify a process ID to use for the export. For information about creating a process ID, see “Creating a Process ID to Specify General Ledger Data for Export” (page 24).
- Click the Browse button beside the Export Folder field to select the folder you created for the exported files.
- If you selected Allow Runtime Edit when setting up the export process you are using, you can clear any of the options selected in the Export Data Selection area.
- If the export method is balances, net changes, or transactions by fiscal period, you can change the year and period.
- Click Export.