How to Export Accounts Receivable Data for Sage 300
To export Accounts Receivable data:
- Open the screen or screen that displays the kind of data that you want to export.
- If necessary, create the records you want to export. For example, to export an invoice batch, create the batch in the A/R Invoice Entry screen.
- On the File menu, click Export.
- On the screen that appears, select the type of information to export, or choose Load Template to use an export template you created previously that matches the information you want to export.
- To limit the range of records to export, click Set Criteria, and then specify the criteria to use for each field.
For example, if you wanted to export only active customer records to an Excel file, you would set Status = Active, so that inactive customers are excluded from the exported file.
- In the next screen, enter the export file name and file type.
Tip: If you frequently export information using the same settings, you can create an export template by clicking Save Template. The next time you export the data, you can load the template rather than manually specifying settings.
- Click OK to begin exporting.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process