How to Export Accounts Payable Information in Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open the screen that displays the kind of data that you want to export. (You can export setup records, vendor records, and transactions.)
- If necessary, use the screen to create or select the records you want to export. For example, to export an invoice batch, create the batch in the A/P Invoice Entry screen, or select an existing batch.
- Click File > Export.
- If the File Import/Export Selection screen appears, select the type of data to export, and then click OK.
- Example: When you export vendor records, you use the File Import/Export Selection screen to specify Vendor, Statistics, or Comments.
- On the Export screen that appears (depending on the type of records you are exporting):
- In the Type field, specify the format in which to save the exported data.
- In the File field, specify the name and location for the export file, and then press Tab.
- Select the type of information to export. You can also:
- Click Load Script to choose a template that specifies the information you want to export.
- Click Set Criteria to limit the range of records to export using criteria.
- Click File > Display Export Fields to view a list of fields you can export.
- If you frequently export information with these specifications, click Save Template to create an export template that you can use the next time you export this data.
- When ready, click OK to begin exporting. If you specified a folder and file that do not yet exist, Accounts Payable asks whether to create them.