How to edit the contents on an existing batch on Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open General Ledger > G/L Transactions > Journal Entry.
- Tip: Alternatively, if the Batch List screen is open, you can select the batch from the list, and then click Open.
- In the Batch Number field, use the Finder or the navigation buttons to display the batch you want to edit, or type the batch number. You can now select an entry from the batch.
- In the Entry Number field, use the Finder or the navigation buttons to display the entry you want to edit, or type the entry number in the field. The journal entry is now available for editing.
- Edit the header information or the details for the selected entry, as needed.
- To delete the entire entry, click Delete.
- To delete the existing details for the entry, click Clear.
- To view all the information for a single detail without needing to scroll, select the detail on the table, and then click Detail. (Click Close when you want to return to the Journal Entry screen.)
- To view or edit optional field information for a detail, select the detail, and then click the Optional Fields Zoom button.
- When you have finished making changes, click Save, and then click Close.