How to Edit an Optional Field in Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable>A/P Setup>Optional Fields
- In the Optional Fields For field, select the type of record or transaction for which you are defining the optional field.
- Make the changes you need on the table.
- Use the Settings button to select the type of General Ledger accounts to which optional information can be passed, or to indicate whether optional field information can be passed to Project and Job Costing.
- Click Save to record the changes.