How to edit a miscellaneous charge on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Setup > Miscellaneous Charges.
- Use the Miscellaneous Charges navigation buttons or Finder to select a miscellaneous charge record. The miscellaneous charge code, description, and currency appear on the screen.
- If you use multiple miscellaneous charges with identical codes (for example, if you use the code HC for handling charges in multiple currencies), review the description and currency to verify that you have selected the correct miscellaneous charge.
- Make any other changes you wish to make in the other fields on the screen.
- Click Save to save the record.