How to Designate an OFX Transaction as a Bank Entry in Sage 300 Bank Services
- On the Bank Reconcile OFX Statements screen, highlight the transaction, and then click Bank Entry.
- In the Transaction Type field, enter the code for the type of bank entry. Alternatively, you can
enter the general ledger account in the G/L Account field.
- Change the Description and the Reference fields, and add a Comment, if needed.
- If the bank entry is taxable, select the Taxable option, click the Zoom button, and then edit the fields on the screen that appears. For more information, see “Bank Entry Screen (OFX)” (page 150).
- Click Process, and then click Yes in the messages that appear, until you return to the Bank Reconcile OFX Statements screen.