How to delete inactive records on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Periodic Processing > Delete Inactive Records.
- Select the types of inactive records to delete.
- Note: Range fields appear for each type of inactive record you select. Only records that are in the specified range are deleted.
- In the Inactive Dates fields, specify a range of dates. Only records that were made inactive in the specified range are deleted.
- Note: By default, this range ends on the current session date.
- Tip: If you do not want to use the same date range for all types of inactive records, process each type of records separately.
- Click Process.