How to Create Interest Batches Automatically in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Create at least one interest profile.
To create a batch of interest invoices:
- Open Accounts Receivable > Periodic Processing > Create Interest Batch.
- Type the run date.
- Select the year and period.
- Select the type of record for which to create charges.
- Specify the ranges for the selected record type.
- If you use optional fields in your system, specify the optional fields and values you want to use.
- Click Process.
After creating a batch of interest invoices
- Edit interest batches using the A/R Invoice Entry screen.
- Post interest batches using the A/R Invoice Batch List or the A/R Post Batches screen.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process