How to Create Fiscal and Calendar Years in General Ledger for Sage 100
Perform either of the following:
- Create the year in Fiscal Year Maintenance.
- Open General Ledger, Setup, Fiscal Year Maintenance
- Click Accept
- Enter the new year in the Fiscal Year field. The ‘Period’ fields automatically populate based on the previous year’s setup
- Verify all starting and ending dates are correct, and click Accept
- Post a transaction to the new year through General Ledger or from another module.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.