How to create a ship-via code on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Setup > Ship-Via Codes.
- In the Ship-Via Code field, enter a code for the new record.
- If the field is clear, enter the new code.
- If you are viewing an existing record, click the New button, and then enter the new code.
- Tip: If you are viewing an existing record, you can “copy” it to a new record by typing a new code over the displayed code, making any required changes to the other fields on the screen, and then adding the record.
- Example: For a carrier called Cross-Country Trucking Lines, you might create a “CCT” shipvia code.
- On the Ship-Via tab, enter information about the shipping method or carrier. You can also enter an optional comment if you wish.
- On the Contact tab, enter information about the contact person, position, or department that is your primary contact for the shipping method or carrier.
- Click Add to add the ship-via code.