How to create a new column Field Description in Positive Pay in Sage 100
How to create a new column or Field Description in Positive Pay Export Wizard in the Bank Reconciliation module for Sage 100 ERP if one does not already exist
A Positive Pay Export Setting may not have all the field information needed. A bank may require additional data.
- Open Bank Reconciliation, Main, Positive Pay Export
- Follow the steps of the Positive Pay Export Wizard to create a new setting or modify a template
(Note: See the Related Resources section of this document.)
- In the grid entry area where Field Descriptions are listed
- To create a new Field Description (rather than select one from the drop down list), begin typing in a new description in the blank field
- Fill out the remaining row column information, such as Start, End, Length, etc…
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.