How to Compare Two Fiscal Sets in Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open General Ledger > G/L Accounts > Fiscal Set Comparison.
- In the Account field, enter an account number you want to view, or use the Finder to select one. If you choose a rollup account, the Use Rolled Up Amounts option appears.
- Select the Use Rolled Up Amounts option (if it appears), if you want to view rolled-up amounts for this account.
- Select the type of comparison to perform:
- Select Net Change to compare account activity between two fiscal sets.
- Select Balance to view changes in the account balance for two fiscal sets.
- Use the Fiscal Set 1 and Year fields to select the type of fiscal set and the year for the first fiscal set of the pair you are comparing.
- Use the Fiscal Set 2 and Year fields to select the type of fiscal set and the year for the second fiscal set.
- If General Ledger and the selected account are multicurrency:
- In the Currency Type field, specify whether to display balances in the source currency amounts or in their functional currency equivalents.
- In the Currency field, specify the currency of the balances or net changes that you want to view.
- Note: Transactions can be posted to multicurrency accounts in various currencies. When you specify a source currency in the Currency field, the program displays only balances or net changes for transactions posted to the account in that currency. You can choose to view source currency amounts or their functional currency equivalents.
- Click the Go button to display the accounts you have specified.