How to Clear an Individual Receipt (within a deposit) During Bank Reconciliation in Sage 300 Bank Services
- On the Reconciliation tab, select a deposit line.
- In the Reconciliation Status field, specify Reconcile By Deposit Detail.
- Click Details. The Deposit Details screen appears, and lists all the receipts in the selected deposit. For more information, see “Bank Deposit Details Screen” (page 139).
- Note: Initially, all receipts have a reconciliation status of Outstanding.
- On the Deposit Details screen:
- Select a receipt to clear.
- In the Reconciliation Status field, specify Cleared. When you click outside of the Reconciliation Status field, other fields for the receipt are automatically updated, as follows:
- Cleared Amount matches Receipt Amount.
- Reconciliation Date matches the Date specified in the Default Reconciliation
section (also, Reconciliation Year and Reconciliation Period are automatically
calculated based on the reconciliation date).
- Reconciliation Description matches the Description specified in the Default
- Tip: If you click the Go button in the Default Reconciliation section, the information specified in the Default Reconciliation section is assigned as the Reconciliation Date, Reconciliation Description, and Reconciliation Status for all receipts in the deposit.
- In the Cleared Amount field in the Deposit section (at the top of the screen), enter the total amount of all cleared receipts.
- Click Save.