How to Check a Customer’s Credit Status in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To check credit information for a customer:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer Inquiry.
- In the Customer No. field, enter the customer number, and then press Tab.
- In the Customer No. field, type the customer number or select the customer using the Finder, and then press Tab.
- In the Amounts In field, select the currency in which to display figures. You can choose Customer Currency or Functional Currency.
You can view amounts in the other currency at any time by selecting the currency from the Amounts In field.
- Click the Credit Status tab.
The information that appears on the Credit Status screen varies according to:
- The credit checking options specified for the customer in the customer record.
- The credit checking options specified for the national account in the national account record.
- Whether any pending transactions are included in the credit check process.
- To check credit bureau information or to check whether the program will display credit warnings for the customer under certain conditions, click the Tax/Sales tab.