How to Change the Sort Code for Account Groups in Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open General Ledger > G/L Setup > Account Groups.
- Click the Change Sort Codes button to display the Change Sort Codes screen.
- Double-click in the New Sort Code column for the account group you are changing.
- Change the code, then tab out of the column. The account group moves to its new position in the list.
- Assign the same sort code to the other account groups in the set.
- Click the Process button to save your changes.