How to change the method for costing physical inventory adjustments on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- In the Inventory Control program folder, open the IC.INI file.
- In the Physical Inventory section, specify one of the following values for the UseActualCostForPI switch:
- No. Specify this to use standard cost to calculate inventory adjustments.
- Yes. Specify this to use average (actual) cost to calculate inventory adjustments.
- The next time a user adjusts inventory using the Generate Inventory Worksheet screen, the adjustments will be based on the specified cost.