How to change the method for costing physical inventory adjustments on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- In the Inventory Control program folder, open the IC.INI file.
- In the Physical Inventory section, specify one of the following values for the UseActualCostForPI switch:
- No. Specify this to use standard cost to calculate inventory adjustments.
- Yes. Specify this to use average (actual) cost to calculate inventory adjustments.
- The next time a user adjusts inventory using the Generate Inventory Worksheet screen, the adjustments will be based on the specified cost.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.