How to change tax information for single items on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Display the document whose tax information you want to change.
- Open Order Entry > O/E Transactions.
- Open Order Entry, Shipment Entry, Invoice Entry, or Credit/Debit Note Entry.
- Type the number of the document that you want to edit, or select it using the Finder.
- If you are going to adjust tax amounts for details manually, clear the Calc. Taxes option. Tax
amounts are not recalculated automatically unless you select the Calc. Tax option. If you want to recalculate taxes, you must select the Calculate Tax option or use the Calc. Taxes button on the Taxes tab.
- On the Detail table, select the detail for which you want to edit tax information, and then click the Item/Tax button or press F9.
- For each tax authority, as required: In the tax table at the bottom of the screen, change the Tax Class or the Tax Included field. You can change this setting only if the tax authority (in Tax Services) allows tax to be included in the price. To change tax amounts manually, enter thennew tax base and tax amount for the detail line. When you are finished, click Close. The taxnamounts are not recalculated until you close this window and move to another document tab.
- To check tax amounts for the entire document, click the Taxes tab or the Totals tab.