How to Change Invoice or Payment Job Number in Sage 100


How to change Invoice or payment job number


If the transaction originated as PJC Transactions then the PJC Adjustments function may be used to change Job Numbers.

If the transaction originated as a “Job Related” transaction entered in Accounts Receivable, or Accounts Payable,
then reverse the Invoice by creating a Credit or Debit Note and enter the Invoice again with the correct Job Number.

If a Payment has been done, reverse the Payment in Bank Transactions, Reverse Transactions and then enter the Credit or Debit Note to the Invoice as in the step above.