How to Change Inventory Control Processing Options on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Setup > Options.
- On the Processing tab, make any required changes to processing options.
- Costing items and creating subledger transactions and audit information during posting will increase the time it takes to post transactions in Inventory Control, Order Entry, and Purchase Orders.
- If you change from updating costs during day end processing to updating costs during posting, you must first run Day End Processing to cost all outstanding posted transactions.
- Click Save when you have finished changing processing options.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.