How to Change General Ledger Integration Options in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Make sure no one else is using Accounts Receivable. You can update some information while others are using Accounts Receivable (such as the receivables department phone number and contact person), but most options can be changed only if no one else is using the system.
- Become familiar with the G/L integration options you want to change. For more information, see “A/R G/L Integration Screen” (page 523).
To change G/L integration options:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Setup > G/L Integration.
- On the Integration tab, change options that determine how and when to process general ledger batches.
- On the Transactions tab, change the information that is included with general ledger transactions. For more information, see “Assigning Information to G/L Transaction Fields” (page 18).
- Click Save, and then click Close
After changing integration options
- Print the G/L Integration report. For more information, see “Printing the A/R G/L Integration Report” (page 331).