How to Change an Incorrect Date for a Posted Accounts Payable Invoice in Sage 100
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
Note: Adjusting the Invoice Date will not correct the Transaction Posting Date used to post to the General Ledger, and as displayed on the Accounts Payable Trial Balance Report.
Note: A posted adjustment has its own Transaction Posting Date – it does not change the original Transaction Posting Date of the invoice.
Note: Adjusting the Invoice Date may affect how the Aged Invoice Report displays invoices.
- Open Accounts Payable, Main, Invoice Data Entry.
- Choose the same vendor number. Enter the original Invoice Number that needs to be adjusted.
- The Adjust Invoice on File window displays. Click Adjust.
- Enter the desired invoice date and/or due date.
- Enter the dollar amount as Zero (0.00).
- Click Accept twice.
- Exit Invoice Data Entry.
- Open Accounts Payable, Main, Invoice Register.
- Print or Preview the register and update.