How to Assign a 'Bill To' customer to a 'Sold To' customer in Sage 100
- How to assign a Bill To customer to a Sold To customer.
- How to set up National Accounts
- How do I charge the parent as the Bill-to for their child, the sold-to, using National Accounts?
- Expand Accounts Receivable, Setup, Accounts Receivable Options, select the National tab.
- Select option to Enable Bill to Customer Reporting.
- Expand Accounts Receivable, Setup, Bill To Customer Maintenance.
- Select the Bill-To customer
- Select the Sold-To customers (An unlimited number of sold-to customers can be linked to a single Bill-To customer).
- Click Accept to save