How to apply or update a warranty for a serialized or lotted item on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Periodic Processing > Warranty Update.
- Select Serials or Lots.
- In the Item Number field, enter the code for the item you want to work with.
- In the Serial Number or Lot Number field, specify the serial number or the lot number that was assigned to the item. When you tab out of the field, Inventory Control supplies the document number and the date of the transaction in which the serial number or lot number was allocated to the item.
- In the Warranty Code field, select the warranty that has the terms you want to apply to the item.
- Click Update to save your changes to the warranty.