How to Allocate a Sale to Salespersons in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To allocate a document total to salespersons, or to edit existing allocations:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transactions > Invoice Entry.
- Display the batch and the entry.
- Use the Batch Number field to select the batch, or start a new batch.
- Use the Entry Number field to start a new invoice or to display an existing entry.
- On the Sales Split tab:
- Enter the salesperson numbers, or choose them from the Finder.
- To delete a salesperson allocation, select (highlight) the line, then press the Delete key.
- Assign a percentage of the document total to each salesperson. Make sure the percentages you assign total 100 percent