How to Adjust an Accounts Receivable Invoice for Sage 300
- Open the A/R Adjustment Batch List window.
- Click New to create a new batch.
- Select the appropriate customer in the Customer No. field.
- Select the invoice from the Document Number field.
- Select the appropriate G/L Account.
- Enter the amount to be decreased in the Credit field.
- Change or fill in other options as required.
- Click Add to save the entry.
- If more than 1 invoice needs to be adjusted from this vendor, click on the New Entry icon to create a new entry and repeat step 3 to 8.
- Close the Adjustment Entry window.
- Post the adjustment batch.