How to adjust an Accounts Payable Invoice in Sage 300
How to adjust an Accounts Payable Invoice
- Open the A/P Adjustment Batch List window.
- Click New to create a new batch.
- Select the appropriate vendor in the Vendor No. field.
- Select the invoice from the Document Number field.
- Select the appropriate G/L Account.
- Enter amount to be decreased in the Credit field.
- Change or fill in other options as required.
- Click Add to save the entry.
- If more than 1 invoice need to be adjusted from this vendor, click on the New Entry icon to create a new entry and repeat step 3 to 8.
- Close the Adjustment Entry window.
- Post the adjustment batch.
Note: The invoice(s) should be gone from the vendor after going through one of the two methods suggested. Confirm the batch created in G/L has the appropriate G/L accounts selected before posting it.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.