How to add warranty codes on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Setup > Warranty Codes.
- Enter a Warranty Code of up to six characters and a description of the warranty code in the adjacent field.
- Add a line in the table for each period in the warranty code:
- l If the period is for a lifetime, double-click the Lifetime field to change it to Yes. Otherwise, leave it as No.
- Enter the number of warranty days in this period. (not available for a period where the Lifetime field is set to Yes.)
- Enter the number of days after the sold date that the warranty period becomes effective.
- Enter a description of the warranty period, up to 60 characters.
- To add another period, press the Insert key.
- To delete a period, highlight the line, and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Click Save to add the warranty code.