How to add sales statistics on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Statistics and Inquiries > Sales Statistics. For more information about this screen, see “O/E Sales Statistics Screen ” (page 395).
- Select a year for which to view sales statistics.
- If you use multicurrency accounting, select a currency.
- Enter total sales and statistics for invoices, credit notes, and debit notes.
- Note: If you use multicurrency accounting, amounts appear in both the customer’s currency and your company’s functional currency.
- When you are finished adding statistics for the period, click Save.